These are the main topics of “The Aquarian Theosophist” this month:
* On Listening to the Trees, by Hermann Hesse (p.01).
* A Master of the Wisdom, on Climate and Climate Change (p.03).
* When Two or More People Harmonize Their Minds, by Napoleon Hill (p.07).
* Blavatsky is a Bestseller in Adyar (p.09).
* Thoughts Along the Road: Each Instant Contains Eternity. The Whole Cosmos Is Present in Every Atom. (p.12).
* Alice Leighton Cleather: The Record of Her Life as Published in the Collected Writings of Blavatsky (p.14), and
* The Philosophy of Love for Life (p.18).
The edition has 19 pages and includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 13 August 2021. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to wisdom, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.