Volume XIV, Number 8
The opening sentence this month is an axiom written by Helena P. Blavatsky:
“The real function of willpower is to produce harmony between the law and man.”
On pp. 1-2, the text “The Policy of the Heart” presents a key to build a better future.
Then we have the note “A Silent Awakening”. On page 3, “Examining the Search for Knowledge: The Real Issues, and the False One”.
From the United States, Steven H. Levy writes an article on the “ULT and What Humanity Needs” (pp. 4-5).
In other pages the reader will find notes on these topics:
* Perseverance Prepares Victory;
* Mutual Help: The Key to Progress;
* Improving Our Ideas of Perfection;
* The Silence and the Word;
* Outer Changes and Inner Stability;
* When Victory Emerges;
* Seven Levels of Space and Silence;
* The Role of E-Theosophy at Yahoo; and
* “The Secret Doctrine Dialogues”, the new volume published by Theosophy Co.
On pages 10-12, “The Aquarian” brings the transcription of a June 1887 conversation with Helena P. Blavatsky on the magnetic nature of a human individual’s aura.
The 17 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in www.TheosophyOnline.com and its associated websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” in our associated websites.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.