These are the main topics of our June 2020 edition:
* A Letter from Robert Crosbie: the Yoga of Daily Duty – p. 01.
* The Power of Character and Will, by O. S. Marden – p. 03.
* H.P. Blavatsky, on Will and Desire – p. 06.
* The Poem “Will”, by Ella Wheeler Wilcox – p. 07.
* Correcting Our Own Mistakes – p. 08.
* Thoughts Along the Road, on Making the Meaningful Journey – p. 09.
* Passages From H.P. Blavatsky That Refer to Mesmer and Mesmerism, Part 4 – p. 11.
* Observing Our States of Mind – p. 13.
With 14 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.