The June edition of “The Aquarian” has on page one the article “Popular Illusions of a Modern Age”, whose subtitle is: “Are There Conditions Under Which Karma Does Not Exist?”
These are other topics of the journal:
* Our Heroes: The Life-Example of a Christian Buddha, in a 19th Century Text (p.04).
* W. Q. Judge, A. Besant and Imaginary Contacts With Masters – A text by Alice Leighton Cleather (p.05).
* The Butterfly Effect (p.09).
* Thoughts Along the Road – Since Time Immemorial the Forests Have Been Sanctuaries and Chapels in Almost Every Nation (p.10).
* The Relation of Colour to the Interlaced Triangles, or the Pentacle – by M. L. Brainard (p.12).
* A Mahatma, on the Karma of Certain Countries (p.16).
* The Conscious Stage of Spiritual Evolution – a fragment from a book by Yogi Ramacharaka (p.18).
* Damodar Mavalankar, On Prayer (p. 18).
* And Independent Theosophy on Facebook (p. 19).
With 19 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.