The opening thought says:
“Right contemplation paves the way to effective action.”
On page one, a special topic as the Sun crosses Aries in the sky: “Right Action While Facing Challenges: How to Fight Conscious Falsehood”.
On pages 2-3, “Question and Commentary: Whether the Blessings Of Devachan Are Mayavic”.
On pages 4-8 the reader has “The Classic Text Karma, With Notes”. Its subtitle is “The Seeds of Mabel Collins’ Failure Can Be Seen In Her Book Light on the Path”. The notes to the text are based on H.P.B.’s warning about the dangers present in “Light on the Path”.
Other topics in the March “Aquarian” include:
* The Hidden Aspect of Manifestation;
* Inner Transmutation, the Path Leading From Desire to Bliss;
* Jonathan Sacks: Avoiding the Clash of Civilizations;
* Beyond the Paralysis of the Soul;
* The Good Karma of Pure Light;
* Healing the Souls of Politicians;
* The Seven-Day Cycle: Our Week And The Solar System; and finally
* Thoughts Along the Road: Observing the Sacredness of Life.
The 19 pp. edition concludes with the List of New Texts in our websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” in our associated websites.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.