On page one, “The Aquarian” presents “As I Search for Truth: a Prayer For My Companions”. And it says:
“Thinking about good qualities makes them expand in others as well as in myself. This does not mean there is no need for mutual severity, since firmness is an indispensable tool at all times.”
On page 3, you can see “Helena Blavatsky on the Christians Whose Faith is Pure”. She had great respect for mystical Christianity. Page 4 presents “Christianity According to the Eastern Masters – a Message From the Maha-Chohan”.
Other topics in this edition include:
* Star Angel Worship In the Roman Catholic Church – The Christian Adoration Of Star and Planetary Spirits.
* Live for a Century, Learn for a Century – The Theosophy of a Russian Proverb.
* A Subtle Prophecy by Helena P. Blavatsky – ‘Not a Few Accounts Will Be Settled’, in Global Human Karma.
* The Meaning of the Shift of Poles Toward Russia – Both Humanity and the Continents Of Our Planet Evolve Side by Side.
* What Is Science Used For? – Ethics, Theosophy and Modern Science.
* Thoughts Along the Road – The Stability of Eternal Knowledge.
* Four Excerpts from Swami Sivananda.
* Isis Unveiled – Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato and the Wisdom of the East, by Helena P. Blavatsky.
* John F. Kennedy, on the Need for Peace.
With 18 pages, the edition presents the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 March 2023. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Give your friends a practical tool to better understand themselves and the world. Invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
We believe in creative action. If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends and tell them to write to the editors making a free subscription.