These are the main topics of our May 2020 edition:
* The Custodians of a Purpose – p. 01.
* The Unperturbed Perception – p. 02.
* Paracelsus on Philosophy and Nature – p. 03.
* Neoplatonism in Paracelsus – p. 04.
* Helena Blavatsky: Light is Sublimated Gold – p. 05.
* Gold, According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica – p. 07.
* Paracelsus, on the Three Kinds of Gold – p. 08.
* Covid-19: Positive Aspects of the Quarantine, by Juan Pedro Bercial – p. 09.
* The Poem “Notes on a Pandemic”, by Susan Waters – pp. 9-10.
* Making a Successful Life, by O. S. Marden – p. 10.
* Helena Blavatsky: The Ages of Revolution – pp. 11-12.
* O.S. Marden: Simplicity Shows You the Truth – pp. 12-13.
* Thoughts Along the Road: The Right Amount of Diversity, in a Philosophical School of Thought – pp. 14-15.
* The Moment of Transmutation – p. 16.
* From Susan Waters, on Jean Overton Fuller – p. 16.
* Seven Ideas for a Silent Reading, With Links to the Corresponding Texts – p. 17.
* Passages From Blavatsky That Refer to Mesmer and Mesmerism, Part 3 – pp. 18-20.
With 21 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items at the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.