The opening article in the May 2022 edition of the Aquarian is “St. Anthony of Lisbon: Blood and Tears in One’s Contemplation”.
“Jesus Christ and the Merchants of Weapons” will be found on page three, with a significant illustration.
On pages 4 through 7 we reproduce an article by James Richards: “The Automatic Dynamics of Escalation Toward a Nuclear War”.
On page eight we see “Thoughts Along the Road: The Rhythm of the Middle Ages, or a Gift From the Viscount de Figanière”.
* The Sense of Honour and Shame – 02: The Universal Influence of the Moral Sense, and that of Honour, and their Uniformity, by Francis Hutcheson (p.10).
* Working in the Astral Plane: The Theosophical Movement Goes Beyond the Three-Dimensional World (p.13).
* Looking at the Past and Understanding the Present: How the United States Received a True Initiate (p.14).
* A Card From Madame Blavatsky (p.15).
* Responsible for Every Thought: a poem by Olga Attovna Fedorova (p.18).
With 19 pages, the edition contains the List of New Items in the associated websites.
Once you read the Aquarian, if you see you are ready to daily investigate the art of living with ethics, you (and your friends) are welcome to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 May 2022. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
In order to help spread ethics and theosophy in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends, and invite them to write to the editors making a (free) subscription of the journal. Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.