Frogs have long been associated with princes and princesses in popular legend, and this is the first text of the October edition of “The Aquarian”:
* Frog, the Egyptian Goddess of the Waters and Resurrection – by Helena P. Blavatsky.
Other topics include:
* The Sacred Character of Every New Born Baby – a Fragment from “The Secret Doctrine” (p.03).
* The Country and the Orchestra – a few lines by French writer Claude Aveline (p.04).
* Franz Hartmann’s Falsity or, Why a Profound Honesty Is the First Step – regarding the Search for Wisdom (p.05).
* H.P. Blavatsky and Franz Hartmann: commentary to a Letter of H.P.B. to William Q. Judge (p.08).
* The Mystery of Alessandro Cagliostro – 02 (Concluded) – the Mystic of the 18th Century Who Anticipated Helena Blavatsky’s Mission (p.13).
* Thoughts Are Things – a few lines by Hector Durville (p.18).
* Galileo Galilei and Helena Blavatsky (p.19). And –
* Thoughts Along the Road – the Magnetic Power to Build Oneself (p.20).
With 23 pages, the October edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 15 October 2021. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
In order to help spread ethics and theosophy in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends, and invite them to write to the editors making a (free) subscription of the journal. Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.