The September 2020 edition of the Aquarian opens with the article “There Is No Separation in Time”, which says:
“One of the most harmful among the many illusions which Jiddu Krishnamurti repeated over and over again – for various decades – is the idea that ‘a wise person rejects the past and sees nothing good in the idea of gradual evolution’. A childish notion, indeed.”
These are other topics:
* On the Dimensions of Space: It Is From Its Depth That Mind Expands (p.02).
* Profile of the Independent Lodge – The Ten Basic Points that Define the ILT (p.03).
* About the Ego and the Unmanifested Being, by the Visconde de Figanière (p.04).
* Thoughts Along the Road – How Inner Peace Expands Happiness and Contentment (p. 14).
* Passages From Blavatsky That Refer to Mesmer and Mesmerism – 7 – Astral Light and the Science of Psychometry (p.16).
* The Daily Work of a Pioneering Project: Independent Theosophy on Facebook (p.19).
* The Right Time to Use One’s Inner Compass: The Best Potentialities Ahead (p.22).
With 22 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.