These are the main articles in the September edition of “The Aquarian”:
* Two Prayers From Zen Tradition: One Confession and Four Vows (p.01).
* The Dark Matter in One’s Personal Cosmos: Perceiving the Invisible Dimensions in the Microcosm and the Macrocosm (p.02).
* Caring For the Tree of Divine Knowledge, by Joana Maria Pinho (p.05).
* The Effortless Knowledge (p.06).
* Effects of Overindulgence in Sensuality: An Absence of Moderation Makes It Impossible to Have Inner Peace, by Pitirim A. Sorokin (p.07).
* Has Sex Immorality Taken Hold of Our Civilization? A 2004 Commentary From ‘The Theosophical Movement’ Magazine, India (p.09).
* The Kindle Edition of “The Fire and Light”, at Amazon (p.11).
* The Rock and the Wind (p.12).
* Making Mind and Body Immaterially Spiritual (p.13).
* Thoughts Along the Road: What Kind of Sacrifice Allows the Universal Consciousness To Be Reborn At Every Moment? (p.14).
* Helena Blavatsky, on the Law of Karma (p.16), and
* The Mystery of Alessandro Cagliostro – 01, The Mystic of the 18th Century Who Anticipated Helena Blavatsky’s Mission (p.18).
With 21 pages, the September edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 September 2021. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.