Nothing can stop the inner progress of life. All forms of noise are useful lessons in the art of producing harmony.
The opening article of our September edition is “The Natural Law of Cooperation: Dogs Bark as the Caravan Moves on”.
On page three we have a link to “That Man Might Arise”, by Andrew Rooke. Page 4 presents “The Emerging Global Community”, by Julius K. Nyerere. In a prophetic text, Nyerere describes the need for peace and points to the future ahead.
“The Theosophy of BRICS: Opening the Door to the Brotherhood Among Nations” is on page 6. On page 7, a Socratic question: “Have Rich Western Nations Robbed Africa for Centuries?” It may be time now to re-establish justice.
Page 8 presents “Beijing Wants Something Back from London”. The subtitle is “The United Kingdom Should Return the Objects It Stole from China”.
* Unity, Diversity and the BRICS: Togetherness in Different Cultures, by Olga Attovna Fedorova.
* The Sign of Virgo: A Time to Organize Life.
* A Warning to All Esotericists: How the Karmic Law Operates as One Seeks for Theosophical Wisdom, by Helena P. Blavatsky.
* Thoughts Along the Road: On Attachment to Pleasant Habits and the Karma of Theosophical Groups.
* From the Editorial Note to a Letter by Blavatsky: On the Living Aura of the Effort. (HPB’s Own Magnetic Fluid Gave Life to the Aura of the Theosophical Movement.)
* The Need for a Non-violent Economy, by “The Theosophical Movement” magazine.
With 23 pages, the edition presents the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 08 September 2023. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Give your friends a practical tool to better understand themselves and the world. Invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
We believe in creative action. If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends and tell them to write to the editors making a free subscription.