This is the opening thought of January edition:
“True wisdom has no owners and is not easily detected.”
The article “If There Is a Problem With Our Civilization” is on pp. 1-2. “Developing the Right Intention” completes page 2. On pp. 3 and 4, “Fragments of Wisdom: The Universe, Mankind and the Mahatmas”, by H.P. Blavatsky.
The note “Robert Crosbie and the Duty of Correcting Falsities” opens p. 5. Then we have two notes by Russian philosopher Ivan A. Il’in: “Lessons from History” and “The Comical Side of Ignorance”.
These are other topics in the January edition:
* Of Stars and Human Beings;
* No Religion Higher Than Truth;
* Austerity, the Pilgrim’s Protection;
* If the Eyes Were Open;
* Frankness as a Source of Peace;
* The First Degree of Wisdom;
* A Brother to Lightning and to Bliss;
* Our Mind’s Creations;
* Before Standing in the Sacred Presence;
* On Energy Efficiency: from the Writings of the Founder of Judo, Jigoro Kano; and
* The New Texts in Our Websites.
The 18 pp. edition concludes with “Thoughts Along the Road”.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” in our associated websites.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.